How disadvantage Harness Race – A Simple System Pick Winners of the trots

Up to Receive trotters and pacers, if you want to make the most of the betting harness races, it is best to stick with a system that will even if it is a simple. Obviously, the more you learn and handicapping harness race, the better you & # 39; I do, but if you want something, just to get you started, here's a few good tips on how to harness racing, which enables a systematic method to pick winners harness.

First, the harness racing, the track length is very important because it determines how far each horse to compete, and gives a great advantage to a horse. While most of the dashes, as it is called in North America, a mile long and half a mile of track length varies a mile. Half milers often give a big advantage to the horses starting from the inside positions. It is very rare for a horse from post position further from the rail as the five post that many chances in a half-mile track.

The horses also posts sometimes win, but it may be one of several reasons, when a much better chance, or if there is trouble in the race, such as an accident or the horses breaking step, an external horses sometimes win. Otherwise, when handicapping a half-mile tracks, with special attention to post-position and distortions. Good performances earlier and now an index that provides information in the form of a percentage. No matter how long the course, it's always a good idea to check the post position statistics. If you know little about the selection, sticking winners, positive message is a good place to start.

The next step is for the driver and trainer. While some leaders harness joke that they are just one-way, if you read the statistics of drivers; you & # 39; You'll find that some win up to three times more often than others. The same can be said for professionals. This information is usually posted right beside the driver and the coach's name. The horse is an internal situation of a good leader is beginning to look like a good bet, right?

Draft horses like all athletes to be in top shape to compete. What is the best way to find a horse harness in good shape? Find a horse who finished the two pieces is the winner of the last race, or who posted the fastest time on every horse in the current race one of the last two races. When we put the band together with a good post position and a competent manager and trainer of a horse who shows good form, you can use a lot of competition winners this simple harness system.

Source by Bill Peterson

The Horse Racing System – How to Evaluate a top two disadvantages Race Horses

This system is very easy to use, and the top two rated handicap horse races can be found very quickly. You can withdraw only the first placed horse will win or win back both horses. They also back a horse at 6/1 the price and above all the way to avoid losing run.

The first thing is that the top one-third of the horses handicap any race. For example, a nine-race runners deal with the first three runners, twelve runners in the first four horses, three horses running in the top only.

The next thing you need to do to help speed these horses the last two numbers are the same, and so each horse rated-

40 points in the first

25 points in the second

20 points in the third

10 points in the fourth

20 points of distance winner

10 points in the winning track

So if a horse has won the last two races and won over, and the distance it has 110 points. Now that's an example –

A second races 12 focus on three top runners in the weights, which Zamil, Stardust Lill and Winter Boy

Zamil had won over the distance so that was awarded 20 points

Stardust Lill came second and third in the last two races and won the distance, and won 65 points

Winter boy came fourth in the last two races and is a previous winner, and won 20 points

As you can see, there is a clear winner Stardust Lill 65 points and the other two horses of the same rating.

If two horses of the same rating we nearest the top of the horse in the handicap. Now we have two first-place horse.

back then only the first placed horse will win or win back both horses. They also back a horse at 6/1 the price and above all the way to avoid losing run.

Source by Paul John Coleman

Sports and hobbies in France

Sport is a popular pastime in France football, judo, tennis and basketball dominate the sports arena. France also involves itself in major racing events, such as bicycle racing made its presence felt in the world of tennis and martial arts.

popular sport

The most popular sport football, but the French are a well-known taste for speed and endurance car and bike racing, grace and precision tennis and football, as well as the rough and tumble of the spectacle offered in two styles rugby League and Union

bike race – the Grands Tours, France world renowned for being the oldest and most prestigious. One of them, the Tour de France is the world & # 39; and the most famous cycling event.

Motor racing – Endurance race of the slim sports cars of fact, a test of the limits of both the car driver and the 24 Hours of Le Mans. The competition so far, as the most famous was Sarthe speed track.

tennis tournaments – the tennis tournament is a sight to watch the French turf. As one of the four Grand Slam tournaments played at the French Open and the Paris Masters so.

Olympic Games – A French aristocrat of name of Pierre de Coubertin was the inventor of the modern Olympic Games in his enthused Call a revival of the games at the end of the 19th century. The hosting of the first games went to Greece, a gesture worthy of landwhere the Games were born. France hosted the second Games in 1900 became the first home of the International Olympic Committee. Since then, France has hosted the Olympic Games fourth, one again in Paris in 1924 and three in 1924 Winter Olympics (Chamonix); Another 1968 (Greoble) and the third Games in 1992 (Albertville)

Football – This is my favorite sport The French crowd that members of the group do a blue shirt and tri-color shorts toting patriotism during the game. The football team gained immense success and popularity from winning the 21st century, the FIFA World Cup 1998, the second in the same series in 2006 and the second European Championship wins in 1984 and 2000, the Ligue 1 the country & # 39; s best national competition.

Rugby Union – is another popular sport a huge following, especially in the Paris area and south-western France. The national rugby team gathered an impressive victory winning 16 Six Nations Championship Series. He participated in every Rugby World Cup; It reached the semifinals six times and was a finalist in three games in the Rugby World Cup.

Rugby League – The southern masses of spectators I love this variance rugby. Locations can be found mainly in the cities of Toulouse and Perpignan. The league's top competition for the Super League, but the local professional competition, the Elite One Championship tournament to follow.

Basketball – Basketball strong hold in sports-minded people in France and in the last 20 years the country has formed teams now classified as a world-class elite. The national side won the FIBA ​​Euro Basket 2011 outstripping the performance of the past 60 years. To complement the feat, the side won two Olympic silver medals in 1948 and 2000.


Sailing – Singlehanded and shorthanded sailing of favorite of the French, when struggling against the wind and waves of the Atlantic ocean and the world & # 39; s oceans. The highlight of the sport is embodied in the Vendée Globe singlehanded ocean is a challenge for the whole world. The arduous journey starts on the French Atlantic coast every four years. To maintain the suspense and the thrill of three regattas across the Atlantic – the Mini Transat 6.50; The Tour de France Voile and Route du Rhum.


The French people also enjoy various hobbies regularly. There is skiing in the high slopes of the Pyrenees and the Alps; Fence is a very popular form of self–defense is widespread. Another very popular pastime kite surfing especially those along the coastal waters of the Mediterranean Sea. Going to the theater and listening to or playing music, and dancing all popular hobby. Physical Activity interested in physical self-defense, there is the "parkour" is a variant of martial arts that originated from France.

Source by James E Harrison

Understanding The Bounce Factor Horse Racing Handicapping

Much has been written and said about horses to throw the clinker top effort after the race. When a horse race very hard and scores the highest speed figure handicappers career to worry that they might skip the next race and run poorly. This does not happen, but like everything else in racing there are several reasons, and understanding them will help you deal with this situation in the handicapping.

First, let & # 39; and think about what is causing the horse jumping. The horses did not see the race format and I do not care what your speed rating was the last race. They are all to feel. It & # 39; and what matters to the horse. It must be physically fit and rested before the event and must also mentally fit. What is going on in the horse & # 39; s head is very important.

If the great effort of the previous race horse tired badly it may take months before you physically rebounds. Of course, the young horses bounce back better physically than older horses do, but this is not necessarily true of the mental state. The horse raced his heart and lost not want to try to win again. If a horse loses, despite the best intentions great horse does matter.

may not have minded much, but herd animals and the ability to create social situation and will. It will suffer a direct hit when a horse was beaten despite trying very hard. An older horse does not care so much, because he knows his place, and he also knows that another race always comes along to settle down. How can a coach knows that the horse had lost confidence or desire?

Unfortunately, both the coach and handicapper, the information may not always come out until after the race has started. Sometimes a horse will give clues about the mental state, and sometimes not. If a horse does not eat enough, after a great race to & # 39; It s a bad sign. This usually means that you need some time off and a chance to regroup. Good coaches realize that, and let the horses rest.

The handicapper should be wary of any horse, it was a great race, but that does not mean it should be ignored as a possible winner . If you let it rest for a trainer since the last race and seems sharp and ready to go in the pen may be worth a try. A drop in class, but not necessarily a good sign or a reason to bet on that horse.

I & # 39; d prefer a horse that was hard-cent return on the same level. A drop in class can mean coach knows that the horse is not fit to win, because it is likely to bounce. Next move will help educators understand and figure out.

Source by Bill Peterson

It should be a Contrarian win the Horse Racing!

Receive a hell of a lot more fun when you win. The public views that anyone betting horse racing as a gambler translation for "loser". In my early success Computer Group, I have never considered myself a gambler or a loser.

The racing should be approached with the mindset of a stock market analyst. If you look at it any other way, it's just a compulsive gambler. (Sorry if I offended anyone, but you have to keep it real) Racing is a new financial market is slowly catching up with the rest of the world.

The invention is a peer-to-peer betting exchange, competition can be attacked, conquered and thoroughly beaten. computer programs we use advanced algorithms still have a distinct advantage to the public. We are not talking about the software you buy £ 49.95 online, but protected database run by the main frame computers.

think about the BOX, the Contrarian

beat the bookies and flog the public, it will "think out of the box" and do the opposite of what the do. This can only be achieved contrarian thinking. Instead of betting on horses to win than the other cattle, will stand against a bookmaker and win public opinion by horses. If you are a newbie all this, let me quickly explain that in any case, even the horse's back, which means that the betting to win. In contrast, I take a contrarian position against, which means from the horse loses.

when reversing, you bet 10 to win 50. I choose to be on the other side of the putting up £ 50 to win 10. Sound crazy. I ask you to just risking a lot to win a little. Do not leave just yet we are only just begun. Think about it, every losing bet horses to win friends who year after year. Had retired and living on a golf course, an offshore paradise like me? Or do you prefer to borrow money every week until payday.

Las Vegas Casinos and bookmakers warmly welcome all comers to receive whatever they wish to race horses. Look on the internet, there are hundreds of casinos give you a bonus if you promise to lose money with them. Maybe these casinos and bookies something. Bookmakers are successful because they understand the mathematical odds racing and sports betting. What began in 1979 and spent years learning the exact math, what is a loser. Most people can not figure out a system that is foolproof and mathematically correct. Math geniuses are few and far between.

Let's look at this statement a little closer. You are in a position to David verses Goliath when backing a horse to win. To win, the absolute need to go all the way. It should be left to the trainer. He has been placed in accordance with the horses to compete with your friends. (Of course, other friends of horses that he can defeat) Furthermore, the jockey must be a perfect circle. Do not move that soon, you do not get off, do not go too fast, he's a rookie. Oh, and do not go too slow, or move late, and the most important. It does not fall down.

should work for you to gather with the horse. You should feel like running today. Those blinders new language or relationships should work. What about the deep muddy track, or the artificial surface, it is still running fine before? He can not become spooked the new track surface, which is new to him. There are a million more little tidbits, which is separate from the money.

Let us look at the Lay sides of the same event. I decided to defect to the side of the casinos and bookies. I would bet that the horse will not win, I will lose him on. Last I looked, they were very nice to build some casinos that kind of thinking. And the good news is, you can be everything goes well. You only need one thing to go wrong. I also have a huge bonus. There is every horse running in the race for me. So the race of 15 runners, cheering me on any 14 of them to win. If you've been backing horses and go home a loser, maybe it's time to switch teams and start on horses.

I want to retire ask Racing make me rich?

The Internet is full of countless computer programs, systems, books and manuals that supposedly gives you a chance to retire. Most of the money, and you get little more than empty promises in return. These programs are not terrible, not only sophisticated enough to give you the edge needed to qualify to be competitive, it must be combined with the latest technology in mathematics and meticulous records.

Can this be achieved by hand or on your home computer, you ask? Of course, but you will need Santa & # 39; s little helpers working to enter all the data. Also, make sure you use computers artificial intelligence. In other words, the computer learns every day the results and improve the program, if necessary. No program is guaranteed to work in the future. Racing is a constant evolution and change. It's important to stay ahead of the rule changes, the track bias, weather, etc., or it has been absorbed change.

how to select process works

Remember the lay However, we need to adopt a strategy to evaluate a reversal in horses and racing conditions. It is necessary to analyze whether the horse performs the existing track conditions. You need to take a look at the shape of the race. There is a lot of speed in today's race? The fact that the court should place your horse jockey?

Many people think that there is a system, only to discover that it does not work all the time. Implement a successful program or system to work all the numbers that every type of racing, at any time of the year.

If you are under the system, we must resist chasing losses. This only leads to stupid decisions, and that of course is never good. Remember, I'm scared money "never wins. " LIVE figures and forgot to human emotion.

We are good at what we do because every method is 100% mechanical and subject to human emotions. More than 100,000 species went into the Matrix profile to find out what makes a loser. This is the most important line in this article. You have to take emotion out of the equation handicapping, unless of course if a HAL 9000 computer. You can only win strictly confident and subsequent numbers.

What are you trying to achieve?


planning should outline the objectives of the system or method. Mine is very simple, but the goal of achieving in a few years.

1. Design a method that works everywhere. (All tracks, weather conditions, class, artificial surface, grass, kind of competition, maiden, stakes, claiming, etc.)

2.Design a method that can operate robots reception. The only thing you should stick to sort out the odds. (Bet Betfair Only horses 9.9 or less) There are those who are not financially able to stay home and sit on the computer.

3.Maintain achieve consistent results throughout the year, without a long losing streaks.

How to Build a lay SYSTEM

After our database of more than 100,000 species was in place, I had to decide what was important. To be successful on horses, we need to profile a loser. What were the most important qualities that are losing share in most horses? All events are independent of each other. First, you need to compare all the entries, while the points allocation and deduction of past results. Not only do we need a profile of losing, we also need to profile who stands the best chance of winning.

I like the simple point of view, assign each horse a percentage chance of winning the race

Example Race:

= Horse of 75.00% chance of winning – 25.00% chance of losing

Horse B = 66.66% chance of winning – 33.33% chance of losing

Horse C = 58.33% chance of winning – 41.67% chance of losing

Log D = 55.60% chance of winning – 44.40% chance of losing

Horse E = 38.90% chance of winning – 61.11% chance of losing

F = 30 horses 60% chance of winning – 69.40% odds loss

Horse G = 27.80% chance of winning – 72.22% chance of losing

Horse H = 11.11% chance of winning – 88.88% odds loss

Log I = 8.33% chance of winning – 91.67% loss of chance

Look at the raw data, above the horses is the smallest chance of winning the race. Where do you want to lay horses? The answer lay in the horse "H" and the horse is "I"? If so, then sit in the corner and put a dunce cap. This is just one part of the equation. You need to know what the final Betfair will have the chance to make this decision.

Horse Selection "I", only 8% gain. So this means that if Lay Selections "I" can collect 92% of the time. Still sounds pretty good, it is a system where you win 92% of the time. But what are the odds Betfair? If this horse is going to take the 150.0-1, it will be big trouble. First of all, I will never have an interest in horses 150-1 when the royal family treasury. To win 100, you need to make sure that there are 15,000 trading account to cover the days when he did not win.

Continuing the example, if you only lost once in every hundred species, but the planned eight times (8%), it is still a negative 5800.

You have to look a decent win, and decide on the the maximum amount you want to risk. Do not forget, the audience is always the indicator will win, so the lower the odds, the greater the chance of a horse winning. That is why many people will never lay a horse during three or four to one.

My horses are comfortable on Betfair 9.9 or less. This means that the selection can be defined in the 9-1 or less. (If you are not familiar with Betfair a chance, you can add an additional 1.0 brought every chance that the amount of the wager)

My rough strike rate of around 83%, plus or minus 2% percentage. Here's a simple example. If you need detailed 100 race, we will win in 8300 was 83% fixed strike price. Let's look at the last election of 20,000, the average price losers lay Betfair was 5:31. I expect to lose 17% of the time. Calculation drop of 100 races, I expect to lose 7327th (It & # 39; s odds 4.31 X 17 = Losers 7327). Thus, the profit of more than 100 choices include 973%, or 9.73 percent.

The secret is that if you turn over your bankroll as many times as possible each month. Use my choice raw, I mean raw data plays a 650-700 per month. Which means you can turn to the bank for more than thirty six or seven times a day and switch to 973 more. These numbers are not bad, considering the Bank of England with only 1.7% when deducting 3% inflation.

The secret to doubling of profits

The next secret is to double the stakes are low odd choice. As I mentioned, because the market is made up of reviews of the pool, the lower the odds, the greater the chance of a horse winning. The election will go down 3-1 or less (4.0 Betfair) still show a 77% strike rate. Not as good as the standard 84%, but significantly smaller portion of your bankroll at risk all bets. Double risking short-cost option to increase the bottom line. If you lose 100 team, which is 6.0, the loss will be 200 500. If you lose your team, which is 3.5 loss for 500. But what big bonus here. 3.5 When you win, Betfair, and you win 77% of the time, you collect twice the normal words or 200


This is not overnight "get rich scheme." This is a solid step progression where your bankroll grow a very steady pace. To make each unit bet the same amount, except for the double-post bet unit time Betfair odds 4.0 or less. Start small and comfortable risking the unit.

You should have 40-80 units before starting bankroll. If we want to win 10 per race, you must put aside 400 800. If you start from the level of 100, compared to 8000. 4000 should not increase the unit until it has been at least half a starting bankroll. When you raise the stakes are appropriate only increases the stakes from 10% to 20%. Slowly, and there will be a pig. Remember, "Pigs get fat, but Hogs get slaughtered".

may be able to improve my rating crude and increase the strike rate of the system on their own. Or step up to the strike price, thus eliminating the losers, it will fatten the bottom line.

time to apply some filters

I literally thousands of small filter the database that I can be applied to improve hopeful the raw numbers. The filter example. "Kill every runner who has won more than 90% of the races" Or: "Kill all the runners who finished second in the last race." There are literally thousands of filters can dream to improve the Raw Ratings.

some completely unnecessary, while others can seriously improve your results. Before applying the filter, you need to have enough data to prove a conclusion. I found using five filters can increase the strike rate of about 3% to 4%. This does not sound like much, but it makes a huge difference. At the end of an average month, winning almost exactly the same amount in dollars or pounds than raw numbers. But I was only about one-third as many choices; However, the return on investment is tripled,

Average monthly return of 100 Stake Raw numbers

Strike Rate 83.9% – 524 Selections – Average Profit 7633 -13.7% Return

average monthly return is £ 100 Bet filtered raw numbers

Strike Rate 87.9% – 160 Selections – average Profit 6400 – 38.2% yield

As you can see, the strike price improves some points and eliminating unnecessary choice that can actually triple the minimum bet. Again, it must be very careful when they screened a wide base was raw numbers. After the strike rate of 83.9% over 1000 races is much more effective than a strike rate of 87.9%, more than 100 species.

I fell into the trap myself over filtering. At one time, I was using more than 30 different filters. Short-term success was fantastic, but the numbers will catch up if not careful. Take your time, do your research and trust the numbers.

Source by Steve Arthur

The justification Playing online games

It must have noticed children, youngsters, adults and even old people bent on the internet all day play free arcade games. What is it that these people sitting in front of a computer all day? Is it plain fun that attracts a child to colors or is it something more, something much deeper? In this article, we'll find out what makes people of all ages go crazy over free online games.

The reasons for the growing popularity of online games
The following are the reasons why online games are becoming so popular among people of all ages

* Fun elements: fun is the primary reason that makes the whole world hooked onto their computer systems online games. With so many games available online, you can choose the ones that one finds more interesting to play. In fact, there are always newer games that people try to add to the fun.

* Simplicity: Online free games are simple, use and can be learned by simply going through the manual or the line instruction. For simplicity of these games makes them popular among people of all ages. People who enjoy gaming can understand those instructions because of the easy and simple.

* Excellent Graphics and Technology: Better graphics and with the sounds of the use of flash technology has made these games attractive. The images of the players and the background score when one wins points or when one wins the race excites the human brain. They really add to the fun element.

* De-stressing: the Stress in the workplace is increasing day by day. Considering the global slowdown scenario, there are some office goers who find themselves in stressful situations one day after another. These games are, on the one hand, and thus reduce the attention that one gives to the work-related stress situations in a short period of time. This time it works to rejuvenate the employee. In fact, it's highly recommended to play when it comes to stress.

* Storyboard invite Interest: Many online games developed on the basis of a story. Reading these stories help regarding the game even better. Not only do these story boards add interest, but also makes the player alert as the new situation, at every step.

* exploited Mind: Challenges really is one of those unique elements which let a player back in the game again. Puzzles, racing, chess are among the highly played free online games which will help the player to take advantage of the ability to think.

There are several other interesting reasons push the gamers to play free online games. Go ahead and enjoy some games to refresh you!

Source by Ronaldo Rick

What is a good use of Horse Racing Handicapping, or a reasonable return?

Many people ask: "How much money can the betting horse racing?" Although many people are struggling to profit from horse racing handicapping and betting horse racing, few people have a realistic idea of ​​what to expect, and how much profit will actually be available. Horse players often talk about ROI, or return on investment (ROI). Simply put, it is above the percentage return on the initial investment. So if you spend $ 100 win bet and get back $ 125 a ROI of 25%.

So how do you know what a good return, and what to expect? First, if we compare the investment, you have to look at competing investments and should also take into account the degree of risk and work. Handicapping horse races is time consuming and therefore you have to pay yourself the time you spend handicapping. You can pay a professional like me to do some handicapping, which means you & # 39; ll need to spend less of their time, but in the end, you & # 39; You ll still need to spend some time researching and putting some thoughts on how you bet.

If you buy stocks or any other investment, you'll need to do some research. Maybe an agent who proposes or a financial planner or analyst, but in the end, like the people who pay to have them handicap races, the final decision remains the investor. Many stock market investors are now about 10% of the corresponding yield of the portfolio.

How much can be done with horses varies from week to week, but the annual average could be better than the stock back, but also more risky. When the horse handicappers, even the pros of ups and downs, and you have to look for the long haul to get an accurate idea of ​​what is reasonable. For example, this weekend June 11th (I'm working on a three-day weekend Blocks newsletter and send the data to the individual three-day block) my key horse profit of over 80% ROI. This is very high, but the next week was a profit through the same type of reception.

Last weekend, June 25 2010 June 27, 2010, top picks made from a flat bet profit of win bets thoroughbred bettors 22% ROI, while punters my top picks who played a half-mile harness racing and 5/8 & # 39; s mile tracks ROI was 11%. There are no guarantees horse racing bets, and it would be audacious to guarantee a profit or trying to predict how much profit is expected because of the volatility of the market.

Overall, however, it is safe to say that at times horse racing bettors can see a higher rate of return than the punters in other markets, but they pay for this opportunity is a much greater risk.

Source by Bill Peterson

Famous Horse Jockeys in the 1950 & # 39; s

The best way to highlight the names engraved in the history of 1950 years Jockeys & # 39; s reference to the leaders of the previous year. The 1940 top riders Adams, Arcaro, Atkinson, Meade and Longden. As it continues to reign in the early 1950s & # 39; he joined them a name that will create havoc in the competition's history – Shoemaker. Soon after completing his sophomore year of 388 victories, he was the leading jockeys tie & # 39; standings. He was the only one to win that million USD in 1950.

was one of

William Boland is the most popular names of the year, so the signal as an apprentice jockey, leaving everyone stunned Hill Prince for his performance when he won more than 1 ½ length jockey Arcaro. Major concern was an apprentice jockey changing professional standards throughout the world during this time; This led them to jump from one region to another to keep an apprentice allowances. It was the Jockey & # 39; s Guild, who brought the standardized rules applied throughout the world.

The candidate jockeys between 1951 and the highest number of deaths rose to 10 deaths. The most remembered jockey in the 1950 report LeRoy died after January 12, 1956 in a tragic fall from his mountain of suffering from a brain injury. Then the tragic loss of the horse racing world face another fateful death of John Alessio, president of Caliente racetrack. After his death, the use of jockeys wear helmets while riding was approved and mandatory; it gained publicity and acceptance as a "Caliente helmets", this rule was applied to exercise boys, outriders, apprentices, pony boys and girls.

The talk time of the racing industry was that John Longden would go beyond Sir Richard Gordon & # 39; s history that the maximum number of victories in the history of horse racing. Finally, John Longden 320 after winning a competition season.

The year 1957 is remarkable is trying to Bill Hartack and Bill Shoemaker in the Gallant Man and Iron Liege, respectively, the Kentucky Derby. Both men fought side by side in a tough run-up to the Churchill Downs Shoemaker misjudged the length and Bill Hartack missed his first Derby victory. Proving that the victory was not accidental they went on to win the next four tournaments, then retired the winningest Derby jockeys with Arcaro.

The following year, the surprising death of a jockey suffered injuries after only one week apart Jackie Westrope and Joe Snyder.

1958 Three Jockeys voted into the Hall of Fame of the National Museum of Racing –

Eddie Arcaro – the only jockey to win the Triple Crown twice.

Johnny Longden – among jockeys won more than 5,000 races and was a leader of the ruling three years in a row.

Bill Shoemaker – created every record winning 485 races in 1953 and lasted five riding titles.

Still surviving through the highest number of fatal accidents this year, Jockeys & # 39; Guild announced in 1958, providing additional benefits of death insurance plan for jockeys 10,000USD both active and retired jockeys.

The survival of a sudden by Eddie Arcaro year ended after a fall from his horse, Black Hills Belmont Stakes. It also marked the event with the same winning six races. "The helmet saved me," said Arcaro – Jockeysguild

The real world history is created and repeated year after year we witness this wonderful & # 39; sport of kings & # 39; It has developed many folds. The virus is settled in this sport available in the comfort of your home in any form. Games, movies, swimming and repetition can be viewed if you miss a race, or not be able to visit the racecourse on the same day. Equestrian games available online to simulate and receive entertainment. We & # 39; s more? You can actually see what a world-class jockey passes, while the government of the horses pound beast. Let jockey to experience the heart pounding adrenaline while a crowd cheers you on the victory. Play with your friends, or community, horse racing fans around the world.

Source by Jenny H Wilson